All 1,081 audio Reviews

Saturday Session # Saturday Session #

Oh my God! I've waited so long for another broove track, and I know a few other people who have as well :O!
And what's more, it's a wonderfully pretty one <3
I don't intend to ruin its beauty with a more in-depth review.
May I ask what type of piano you used?

Thanks for sharing what you made. I hope you don't mind if I share this with some other people :3

broove responds:

Hi LucidShadowDreamer!

I'm happy that you liked it. This is from "Olafur Aranalds Toolkit". It's a bit muffled, so I had to eq it, but then it gets a bit too sharp for my ears at places. I'll experiment with it more, because I really like it's soft sound and melancholic vibe.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Elevate Elevate

Relistened, and found myself enjoying it a lot!

BlueOceans responds:

I'm glad to hear that!

First The Forest Die Then You Dance First The Forest Die Then You Dance

Oh my, I love the atmosphere here. That melody at 1:07 is so good :O
It's a real message too. In Finland, I think we have the most forest covering the land, out of all countries. Even so, we work a lot with wood! There are ways to use space, and use wood without runining them; you take care of them, and restore them. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this is done everywhere :(

Seriously though, fantastic track! The mood is just perfect.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Signal Signal

This legit sounds super cool! The loop is perfect as well xD
I wonder what trippy dreams I would have if I fell asleep to this :O
Great job, and interesting method used!!

I like your new avatar, btw ^____^

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your review! :)

Burning In The Sun You Created Burning In The Sun You Created

While many parts of humanity are dark and terrifying, and sometimes just pure evil, I still feel it's worth to have this planet for the people that do some good, and don't deserve extinction. Even if there were only a few decent people left, they personally still didn't do anything to deserve elimination, I guess!
Life seems to still be tough for you, but I'm super glad to see you fighting, and still composing inspiring tracks too. Keep it up like always, man! <3

SnowTeddy responds:

Humans are the creatures of dichotomy. They love and hate nature. They save and kill things. But over times, things they save becoming overwhelmed by things they destroy. And we are heading toward the path of nothing. It's already too late to undo climate change. Billions going to suffer the act of few thousands on the top.

Thank you for your review!

Chasing The Light Chasing The Light

Your music is indeed a drug that's easy to get addicted to. I know life is tough, I'm happy you still bless us with your music though. Keep up the great work <3

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

I'm sorry so much trouble has hit you. Even so, I'm glad you've managed to draw inspiration from it in order to make this track. It's a very chaotic and experimental piece with a sad and desperate atmosphere, which makes sense considering where your emotions must lie at the moment. Still, I can hear lots of willingness to fight in this track too. So keep on fighting for a better tomorrow, dude. I certainly believe in your power to make it through, so I hope you will continue to have some faith. It's an incredible track.

NGADM 2017 Quarterfinals Podcast NGADM 2017 Quarterfinals Podcast

Thanks for giving a round of hands with your shoutout!
This thing really has moved along fast! I almost can't believe how quickly time goes by :O
Good thing you're documenting the competition through this podcast, in case anyone misses it ;)

ChronoNomad responds:

Haha, yes--all those hands! Hopefully applauding. Heh.

I know, right? It's gone from being a supremely daunting task in the beginning to something much more manageable, but I find that my free time has also been diminishing, so it all pretty much evens out.

I expect that one day, many years from now, people will come to Newgrounds when it's being run by the descendents of Tom Fulp, merely to explore the intricacies of the 2017 Newgrounds Audio Deathmatch by listening to these podcasts. I mean hey, it could totally happen! :v

Lugias Song (Piano Test) Lugias Song (Piano Test)

One of my favorite pieces! I play it all the time :D
Nicely done, though you changed key at the end ^ ^

AsternFredAnimations responds:

I realized ^_^; I forgot how to play it so I had to end it up with something, I kinda' want to practice it more :) just the Ocarina on the keyboard and then begin hitting some tangents ;D it sounds really good, I do have an ocarina myself, but it's way harder to play than it looks xP

All Cats Are Beautiful All Cats Are Beautiful