All 1,007 audio Reviews

T-Logic & Burnt Wyoming F/Young God - Signals Everywhere T-Logic & Burnt Wyoming F/Young God - Signals Everywhere

Whoah, the rapping is actually really good :O!
And you've got a really solid beat backing it up xD
I'm glad you featured some of your sining as well. I hope you had fun making this!
Cool stuff y'all :D

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much, Ale! Indeed we did. I was worried that all the inside jokes would make it hard for other people to appreciate, but I'm really glad you liked it. ^^

Altai Altai

Yaaaah!
This is such an awesome track :D
It'll be fun to see your compositions for the competition! I hope we don't clash too early in the game, hehhe :p
Good luck, have fun!
!!!

T-Logic - Unanswered T-Logic - Unanswered

Well, you know I like ambient stuff :D
I was able to guess correctly on who made this during the contest, so you definitely have a clear style to call your own ;)
I love the bass in the middle section, and it actually does remind me of the Crash games hehhe :p
I hope I'll make something for the next competition too, though I have some final Uni work to finish up first. Good job!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much, LSD! Your piece was excellent as usual, you know. ;)

Moon Odyssey Moon Odyssey

Heh, as I said on the chipscompo site, I love the insturmentation! I also like the cathy melodies :D
I also found the fact that this sound is more uplifting to be nice, since many of the tracks in the contest had a darker feel. Great job :D

Ectisity responds:

Thanks :D! Glad you enjoyed it!

The Rainy Day The Rainy Day

Ooh love, I love this!
The simple piano, playing very interesting chord combinations, together with the solo vocalist is suuuch a great combo. Once I figure out my new choir library, I hope to make something somewhat similar.
Great track!

Deemo-R responds:

Heyo, thanks for the love (I also accept credit card)! I agree with piano & vocal making a great duo; it was the majority of what I was required to write these past 3 months. I've never really messed much before with vocals that involve lyrics (aside from the mass excerpt last year), but I've enjoyed it quite a bit this semester. I've got a pretty typical and simple chord progression here as far as the style is concerned, but I believe it serves the text as well as it needs to, which is the most important thing.

I'm sure that whatever you're planning on doing with your choir library will work out just great! You've got a good musical sense for those things, I believe. Really interested to hear it when you get around to making it! :)

Misdirection Misdirection

Oh wow, this is really something :O
Once again, you've managed to take your music to the next level and create something new. You used so many interesting harmonies and melodies here, with so many awesome instrument choices. Like I can't even explain what it is. At some of the parts, the flute makes these weird short notes (not sure if intentional or render error; 4:17), but it works faaantastically, and sets the mood!

The loop is also, really good.

AAghh I'm giving another one of these reviews that don't really say that much. But I love every part, it's just I don't know exactly how to note all the things happening, because I'm overwhelmed with awesomeness o.O

I'll say it here though, your medolic work here is something I aprpeciate very much, together with the layers upon layers of incredible things going on.
Marvelous work, my friend.
I love the title too.

Just wow.

After Humanity After Humanity

I've had the privilege to enjoy hearing this multiple times before already, and now I get to do it once again, here on Newgrounds :)
It sounds absolutely fantastic! Don't worry too much about the clipping, since it isn't too distracting. Great job, and congrats on your placement!

Night Carnival Night Carnival

Ok, honestly, I love this :D

Seprix responds:

This is not only good to hear, this is great to hear.

Resilience Resilience

Oh wow, the beats are cool and all... But you have some great melodies here, with some fantastically used instruments! This is such a great one o.O
You managed well to blend in different styles here, including the folk one :D
The loop is flawless too; this is one of my favorites of yours.

(P.S. Gotta love that reggae perc on the third beat xD)

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your review, Alex. :)

Everything's Alright (To The Moon) Everything's Alright (To The Moon)

This is such a beautiful song, and it is even lovelier with just your voice and the harp <3