Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

I'm incredibly impressed by this! Beautiful art. Most importantly, you had so many original great ideas, while having an inhuman accuracy in what you parodied. Masterful.

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

Gotta love it though :D
Happy April Fools' ^ ^

'Ketchup Golem' 'Ketchup Golem'

Two tomatoes were crossing the road...

Butzbo responds:

Hmm maybe I missed an opportunity there... :o

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

Wow, you guys finished this quckly! I'm really impressed by the progression of the story, personally. I think you did an awesome job together :O!
Even though I love the material you write entirely on your own, I'd also love to see some more group efforts in the future, if the result can be expected to be this good :D
Wonderful stuff :3

thanks!

NWAR: Carte Blanche NWAR: Carte Blanche

I didn't need patients to watch this video! It was awesome all the way through. Keep it up ;)

MGSV: The Phantom Triggered MGSV: The Phantom Triggered

I was wondering when wed see something new from you, but I didn't expect it to be that quick!

Best line:

"N***a, why you always thinkin' and shit!?" :'D

Well, there is one better line, spoken with the " Far Eastern" accent, but I don't want to spoil the whole thing :p

Thanks for making me chuckle ^ ^

EdwardMarr responds:

Yo! Glad you liked it!

Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick

Ooh, I've very pleased to see we got some more Bruce Wizard action! And it's in the same spirit as the original too, yet in a completely different setting :)
Keep it up dude (because impotence can be sad)!

cheers.

TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

It's nice to see something new from you, as it has been a while! And a pretty long and entertaining animation too. Keep it up :)

MisterHerbal responds:

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

You keep surprising me with new and interesting narratives!
For some reason, I found this one to be particularly enjoyable :3

glad you liked it!

cat gets stuck in box cat gets stuck in box

Absolutely brilliant.