Waiting For Game Of Thrones Waiting For Game Of Thrones

Oop, I'm glad to see something new from you! You seem to be full of creative new ideas :D
I think it's lovely to see a throwback to a more classic feel of NewGrounds. You don't need to have fantastic Disney level animation or voice acting to make something that's funny and entertaining. That said, in no means do I think the voices or animations are bad per se; they suit the style, so to say. Well done, and keep it up!

father's jewel father's jewel

How could I not touch it when he tells me not to :D?
Then again, I'm sure there are certain 'places' that trick wouldn't work for... Hopefully o.O

Nami: Teaser Episode 2 Nami: Teaser Episode 2

That shot at 10 second in looks so epic o.O
I'm still very much looking forward to the episode :)

CrabbWalker responds:

Thx :D

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is quite a toughtful game, and wonderful too, just as all of your creations are :)
The theme is really fitting considering what's going on in the world today, and how everyone is feeling about it all. Thank you for sharing <3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Oh awesome, you made a new game!
I haven't played it yet, and I don't have much time to do it now (although I'll get myself introduced). I'm sure I'll love it, knowing you, and will probably come back to play more later :)
Keep it up!

Chaz responds:

I'm grateful for the five star faith!

666K Snake 666K Snake

OMG! You really managed to get the 666666th submission :D
That's awesome dude.
And even if I only played this for an extremely short while, it seemed to work just fine. I'll play it some more now...
Good job ;)

Cyberdevil responds:

Was getting pretty sweaty around 666,663... but I made it! :) Thanks!

Final Fantasy VI - Terra's Theme Orchestrated Final Fantasy VI - Terra's Theme Orchestrated

I play this piece on my piano every now and then :)
It's very very pretty, and you've made a very very pretty rendition of it, giving it justice ^___^

I know it has been a while now, and you've probably moved on. That said, I think you could've indeed made a massive transition from the calm mood, to something uplifting (like the second part of the original Terra's Theme), with a full orchestra. That's not easy to pull off though. If you'd want inspiration, there's a pretty huge transition if another favorite piece of mine, around the middle:

So you could basically build into the more uplifting part, and naturally do it in your own way :D
Great job with what you've got already!

AceMantra responds:

Hey, thanks! :3
I was actually wondering what I should make next; maybe I'll go back and work on this one. The piece you suggested does spark some ideas. ;)

Contigo Siempre Contigo Siempre

Nice work on this one :D!

BlueOceans responds:

Thanks, you too :)

Love Never Ending Love Never Ending

Just here to listen, and to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed your composition!
You've managed to create a personal song that really lets your emotions shine through. Now what could be more beautiful than that?

Bosa responds:

I was deeply inspired for this one ;)

It's always great to hear from you! Love you bro!

Keiru Keiru

This is amazing o.O

Dont tell me Dont tell me

Haha, I know that feel :D
I sleep during the weirdest hours myself, and they constantly change too xD

AsternFredAnimations responds:

It's just a pain when people have to remind you :P Coffee is your friend, remember that mate :P

Takeoff Takeoff