MGSV: The Phantom Triggered MGSV: The Phantom Triggered

I was wondering when wed see something new from you, but I didn't expect it to be that quick!

Best line:

"N***a, why you always thinkin' and shit!?" :'D

Well, there is one better line, spoken with the " Far Eastern" accent, but I don't want to spoil the whole thing :p

Thanks for making me chuckle ^ ^

EdwardMarr responds:

Yo! Glad you liked it!

Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick

Ooh, I've very pleased to see we got some more Bruce Wizard action! And it's in the same spirit as the original too, yet in a completely different setting :)
Keep it up dude (because impotence can be sad)!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

It's nice to see something new from you, as it has been a while! And a pretty long and entertaining animation too. Keep it up :)

MisterHerbal responds:

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is quite a toughtful game, and wonderful too, just as all of your creations are :)
The theme is really fitting considering what's going on in the world today, and how everyone is feeling about it all. Thank you for sharing <3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Oh awesome, you made a new game!
I haven't played it yet, and I don't have much time to do it now (although I'll get myself introduced). I'm sure I'll love it, knowing you, and will probably come back to play more later :)
Keep it up!

Chaz responds:

I'm grateful for the five star faith!

666K Snake 666K Snake

OMG! You really managed to get the 666666th submission :D
That's awesome dude.
And even if I only played this for an extremely short while, it seemed to work just fine. I'll play it some more now...
Good job ;)

Cyberdevil responds:

Was getting pretty sweaty around 666,663... but I made it! :) Thanks!

Too Far Away Too Far Away

Haha, as you know, I already heard this over on youtube :3
I just wanted to show my love over here as well!
ForgottenDawn pretty much summed it up; I too hope you get the chance to collab some more in the future, to create more of this beauty ^ ^

Resistance Resistance

Haha, don't mind the score on this one! I really don't get why, but you're apparently the victim of a zero-bomb raid xD
As you know, I already said I liked this, and obviously someone decided it was worth a front page feature :D

I guess maybe people didn't like the style? But in all honesty, I find it to be very refreshing. It still has some very interesting melodies, harmonies, rhythms, structure, progression, and all that. The atmospehre is really cool, and the blend of instruments gives this a pretty unique sound. I'm sure it could be mixed to be just a bit less muddy, but I don't really mind, as I can discern everything if I listen closely.

Really, I love this style. Nothing much else to say, other than good work, and keep it up!

BlueOceans responds:

I don't think someone disliked this song in particular that much, because as you mentioned, multiple songs of mine were zero-bombed. This song was probably zero-bombed a second time due to groupthink.

It's nice to hear that one of my songs can sound refreshing! Only a few years ago, multiple people used to call my songs generic and bland.

I agree that the mix could be better, but I did what I could with my knowledge. And anyway, I want it to sound slightly muddy, just with the piano being slightly easier to discern.

Thank you for the review!

Ice Dream Ice Dream

Aah, atmospheric music. Pretty melodic and active such, as well! I think this would be nice to fall asleep to, so maybe I'll try at some point :)

larrynachos responds:

Thanks LSD :)

Fuse Fuse

I love both of the ones you posted today :)
Keep up the good work!

Marvel Marvel

Alright, sorry haha. This'll be my finlal review for now. I love the blend of colors here too :O!
Thanks for making all of these ;)

SnowTeddy responds:

thank you so much for all these review!

Birthplace Birthplace

This one kind of has the colors of Finland's flag. So I guess it's my birthplace indeed xD
Once again, wonderful work on all of these.

SnowTeddy responds:

I have a strange habit of naming things according to their colors haha.