Razor Blades Razor Blades

Well then.

The Wizard Children The Wizard Children

lil'n'chill

Waiting For Game Of Thrones Waiting For Game Of Thrones

Oop, I'm glad to see something new from you! You seem to be full of creative new ideas :D
I think it's lovely to see a throwback to a more classic feel of NewGrounds. You don't need to have fantastic Disney level animation or voice acting to make something that's funny and entertaining. That said, in no means do I think the voices or animations are bad per se; they suit the style, so to say. Well done, and keep it up!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is quite a toughtful game, and wonderful too, just as all of your creations are :)
The theme is really fitting considering what's going on in the world today, and how everyone is feeling about it all. Thank you for sharing <3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Oh awesome, you made a new game!
I haven't played it yet, and I don't have much time to do it now (although I'll get myself introduced). I'm sure I'll love it, knowing you, and will probably come back to play more later :)
Keep it up!

Chaz responds:

I'm grateful for the five star faith!

666K Snake 666K Snake

OMG! You really managed to get the 666666th submission :D
That's awesome dude.
And even if I only played this for an extremely short while, it seemed to work just fine. I'll play it some more now...
Good job ;)

Cyberdevil responds:

Was getting pretty sweaty around 666,663... but I made it! :) Thanks!

Saturday Session # Saturday Session #

Oh my God! I've waited so long for another broove track, and I know a few other people who have as well :O!
And what's more, it's a wonderfully pretty one <3
I don't intend to ruin its beauty with a more in-depth review.
May I ask what type of piano you used?

Thanks for sharing what you made. I hope you don't mind if I share this with some other people :3

broove responds:

Hi LucidShadowDreamer!

I'm happy that you liked it. This is from "Olafur Aranalds Toolkit". It's a bit muffled, so I had to eq it, but then it gets a bit too sharp for my ears at places. I'll experiment with it more, because I really like it's soft sound and melancholic vibe.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Elevate Elevate

Relistened, and found myself enjoying it a lot!

BlueOceans responds:

I'm glad to hear that!

First The Forest Die Then You Dance First The Forest Die Then You Dance

Oh my, I love the atmosphere here. That melody at 1:07 is so good :O
It's a real message too. In Finland, I think we have the most forest covering the land, out of all countries. Even so, we work a lot with wood! There are ways to use space, and use wood without runining them; you take care of them, and restore them. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this is done everywhere :(

Seriously though, fantastic track! The mood is just perfect.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your kind words! :)

ROHGA - INNARDS [Artwork by Kaito] ROHGA - INNARDS [Artwork by Kaito]

Hey!

I like your stuff and I think you have potential, so I went ahead and scouted you. If you want to, you can accept. If you do, you'll be able to post to the art portal, meaning you get more exposure. However, if you break the rules we're both in trouble, so make sure to check them out and follow them:

Keep up the great work!

DUNKIRK DUNKIRK

I saw the movie too. I think this represents the tone of it quite well. Fantastic work!

YakovlevArt responds:

I was anxious the entire time. It was awesome!

Keiru Keiru