Tobey Maguire Tobey Maguire

#Wunderbar ^ ^

test-object responds:

Very cool. Very cool.

Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

I'm incredibly impressed by this! Beautiful art. Most importantly, you had so many original great ideas, while having an inhuman accuracy in what you parodied. Masterful.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is quite a toughtful game, and wonderful too, just as all of your creations are :)
The theme is really fitting considering what's going on in the world today, and how everyone is feeling about it all. Thank you for sharing <3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Oh awesome, you made a new game!
I haven't played it yet, and I don't have much time to do it now (although I'll get myself introduced). I'm sure I'll love it, knowing you, and will probably come back to play more later :)
Keep it up!

Chaz responds:

I'm grateful for the five star faith!

666K Snake 666K Snake

OMG! You really managed to get the 666666th submission :D
That's awesome dude.
And even if I only played this for an extremely short while, it seemed to work just fine. I'll play it some more now...
Good job ;)

Cyberdevil responds:

Was getting pretty sweaty around 666,663... but I made it! :) Thanks!

T-Logic &amp;amp; Burnt Wyoming F/Young God - Signals Everywhere T-Logic & Burnt Wyoming F/Young God - Signals Everywhere

Whoah, the rapping is actually really good :O!
And you've got a really solid beat backing it up xD
I'm glad you featured some of your sining as well. I hope you had fun making this!
Cool stuff y'all :D

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much, Ale! Indeed we did. I was worried that all the inside jokes would make it hard for other people to appreciate, but I'm really glad you liked it. ^^

Altai Altai

Yaaaah!
This is such an awesome track :D
It'll be fun to see your compositions for the competition! I hope we don't clash too early in the game, hehhe :p
Good luck, have fun!
!!!

T-Logic - Unanswered T-Logic - Unanswered

Well, you know I like ambient stuff :D
I was able to guess correctly on who made this during the contest, so you definitely have a clear style to call your own ;)
I love the bass in the middle section, and it actually does remind me of the Crash games hehhe :p
I hope I'll make something for the next competition too, though I have some final Uni work to finish up first. Good job!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much, LSD! Your piece was excellent as usual, you know. ;)

Dont tell me Dont tell me

Haha, I know that feel :D
I sleep during the weirdest hours myself, and they constantly change too xD

AsternFredAnimations responds:

It's just a pain when people have to remind you :P Coffee is your friend, remember that mate :P

Takeoff Takeoff

Mine... Mine? MINE!

Tektyx responds:

Mine.

Colorblind Colorblind

I've been thinking about it many times when seeing this image. But were you 14 years old when you made this? Because that amount of talent should almost be illegal. Just saying.
All of the love, though <333