hi no homo hi no homo

This is how it works for me IRL, every day.

zephyo responds:

relatable amirite? -cries-

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is quite a toughtful game, and wonderful too, just as all of your creations are :)
The theme is really fitting considering what's going on in the world today, and how everyone is feeling about it all. Thank you for sharing <3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Oh awesome, you made a new game!
I haven't played it yet, and I don't have much time to do it now (although I'll get myself introduced). I'm sure I'll love it, knowing you, and will probably come back to play more later :)
Keep it up!

Chaz responds:

I'm grateful for the five star faith!

666K Snake 666K Snake

OMG! You really managed to get the 666666th submission :D
That's awesome dude.
And even if I only played this for an extremely short while, it seemed to work just fine. I'll play it some more now...
Good job ;)

Cyberdevil responds:

Was getting pretty sweaty around 666,663... but I made it! :) Thanks!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This is one of the best collabs on this site. So filled with awesomeness of every kind o.O! And everything Newgrounds related too. Wonderful job, all of you! I really enjoyed this :D

Sex Kitten: Eastern Rampage! Sex Kitten: Eastern Rampage!

Haha, a fragment from the good ol' days of NG, huh? Pretty neat XD

YomToxic responds:

"I NEVER DIE!" - Said Colonel Red and I.

Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected

Neat!
This is an awesome remake, with awesome art (animation), awesome music, and awesome voice acting. The atmosphere is wonderful, and playing is simply an enjoyable experience.

I know this was made under a really small time, bu I'll point out a few bugs (but no worries, they are harmless bugs that removed nothing from the gameplay experience). The first I'm sure that you're aware of, and that is that in-game dialogues can play on top of each other if you click multiple times, whether it's the same line or another one.

The other one is that if you pick up the flame-storing-thingey before you talk to the receptionist, it will reappear on the screen after the dialogue, though it's only the visual image (one can't pick it up again, and it will disappear later).

Other than those minor things, this is a wonderful game. Great work, all of you!

Noodle responds:

I didn't know about the multiple dialogues. I accidentally coded myself into a corner there, and it would have taken far too long to correct that error.

I noticed the bottle bug as well. I can't figure out the source of that one for the life of me!

Thanks for the great review :)

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I really enjoyed playing this. Thank you for putting down a lot of work in order to create this masterpiece of a game :)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for enjoying it! :)

Oni Yu Can Scare Them Oni Yu Can Scare Them

As I've already stated a few times, this game is awesome :D
I love the music and sound design, as well as the art. The story is cute and pretty funny, but not long or hard to grasp, which is perfect for this kind of a game. The gameplay is simple, yet pretty effective. I'd like to see some more complicated level designs, but I know that there was a lack of time, which is also why I think this definitely deserves 5 stars (72 hours is very little time to make an entire game).

Awesome job ;)

Troisnyx responds:

You really do flatter us. ^_^ Glad you enjoyed it!

The Old Man and his Attorney The Old Man and his Attorney

This is a brilliant adaptation of the story. The visual style, combined with the progression in the court and the overall atmosphere works very well!
Thanks for using my cover track in this game :D

Good job ;)

satyre responds:

Thanks, I was also happy to find all the the great songs I could use, including your cover :) well done!