View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

152 Movie Reviews

This may have been the last episode in the series, but it's a pleasure (whenever) I land on any of your marvelous creations. I shall look forward to what else will be birthed from your squidgy grey matter.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I'm glad this is the last thing I'm watching before going to sleep. I'm sure to dream of normal things. Good night!

59 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,023 Audio Reviews

#Canrelate

I love the chaotic elements.
Great song!

larrynachos responds:

Thanks! Yeah adulthood is tough stuff lol. Hope you're doing well LSD! Thanks for stopping by <3

I love this <3

It's nice to hear a new song from you!! It's a very good one too ^___ ^
I love the change around 1:15 :)

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Hey! I'm happy to read that, i love your work too. And i have good news, in december i'm gonna release a new EP. 6 new song's. I hope you enjoy those too! See you!

174 Art Reviews

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

This is wonderful.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

26, Male