LucidShadowDreamer

Filters may affect review visibility.

156 Movie Reviews

This may have been the last episode in the series, but it's a pleasure (whenever) I land on any of your marvelous creations. I shall look forward to what else will be birthed from your squidgy grey matter.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I'm glad this is the last thing I'm watching before going to sleep. I'm sure to dream of normal things. Good night!

62 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,153 Audio Reviews

The intro, interlude and outro (aka, the harp) of this reminds me of Sanctuary by Step, and I've always loved the atmosphere of that piece.

I think the mix in this piece is really pleasant, and warm. I really enjoy the choice of instruments; I feel like I've never heard you work with many of these before. You know I love compositions with some richness to them, and you've certainly accomplished that here. You've also managed to capture a somewhat Nordic feeling (perhaps your trip helped with that!), which feels very close to home for me. All of these reasons are why I chose to favourite this track!

If there's one thing that I would critique a bit is that there's something with the vocals that doesn't work perfectly for me, although I find exactly what that is quite hard to pinpoint. I don't know if it's just something with the samples, or maybe it's because of the aforementioned "Nordic" style, whereas the vocals are of a slightly different style (although I don't think it is that; I tend to like blending styles and experimenting). Maybe they sound a bit too rough to me in some way?

Either way, don't worry about it; it's a really small thing, and would immediately be remedied had you used a dedicated singer.

Fantastic work!

Everratic responds:

Thanks for the review! Maybe Jordi can provide vocals next time :)

This is super cool! Great job combining orchestral elements with electric guitar. This is going in my favs ;)

This is really fun! Not only is it really catchy, but it fits the artwork perfectly. It naturally reminds me a bit of Elfman's work in Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm pretty sure if Steampianist and ZipZipper had a baby, this is what it would sound like. Wait, does that make you...

Nevermind. Either way, know that I thoroughly enjoyed this! :'D

192 Art Reviews

I'm so happy to hear that! Lovely drawing too ^___^

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

Age 27, Male