View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

148 Movie Reviews

Wonderfully hilarious, and eerily accurate in some ways!

This was really cool! I'm glad you uploaded something new here, as it has been a while. Keep up the great work!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

It has been a while huh! Nice to be submitting again. :)

Absolutely brilliant, as per usual.

59 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,075 Audio Reviews

This is really nice!
I'm keeping your album up in another tab. I'll give it a listen when I get the chance! ^___^

Happy New Year, man! I hope you get those health problems in check, even if I know it's not that easy. Keep up the good work :)

I0TA responds:

Happy New Year to you too. :D

I love the low-key energy in the piece, along with the piano that enters near the start! You're still evolving at such a quick pace that I always can't wait to hear what you'll come up with next. 2:25 also took me by surprise, and it's such a dramatic part! I absolutely adore those deep notes/hits :D
Parts of this piece remind me of some of the experimental video game music from the 90s. Keep up the great work!!!

I0TA responds:

:D you are back!

Thank you for your thoughtful review! This track is an interesting experiment, I was trying to break free from my monotone structure. Not quite successful, but produced rather strange emotion for it.

175 Art Reviews

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

This is wonderful.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

23, Male