View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

151 Movie Reviews

Ooh, I actually didn't know you had used the melody that you later brought into Great Destiny Man in this short! Also, they say the son is still continuing the legacy to this day.

I'm glad we get to see the continuation of this punderous journey again! I've definitely missed these. Keep on doing what you do best ^___^

Wonderfully hilarious, and eerily accurate in some ways!

60 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,039 Audio Reviews

I love this, great job.

midimachine responds:

thanks, you too :^)

This sounds amazing! Good luck in the competition :D

Everratic responds:

Thank you!

I love the intro to this one! It caught my attention immediately, and gave me an expectation for the style of the song. The melody that came after didn't disappoint. 0:50 is really cute, and lays out a great atmosphere. I could totally imagine this in a medieval game, like Trine!
The ending suits the introduction, and ties together the piece nicely. I'm glad to hear a new full composition from you, after a bit of a break in that department! Keep it up :)

Everratic responds:

Thank you for the review! I'm happy you hear you think this can fit in a video game :D

176 Art Reviews

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

This is wonderful.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

24, Male