View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

152 Movie Reviews

I'm glad this is the last thing I'm watching before going to sleep. I'm sure to dream of normal things. Good night!

Ooh, I actually didn't know you had used the melody that you later brought into Great Destiny Man in this short! Also, they say the son is still continuing the legacy to this day.

I'm glad we get to see the continuation of this punderous journey again! I've definitely missed these. Keep on doing what you do best ^___^

60 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,003 Audio Reviews

You build up a really nice atmosphere with this piece. I think it portrays the theme you described nicely. It gives me a bit of that western feel, but maybe with more of a video-game:y touch. Good luck!

The game looks absolutely wonderful, and I'm listening to this while having a look at the visuals. I don't have time to play it at the moment, but I might give it a go later. Either way, I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed this composition, and wish it was a bit longer even, so I could hear more :D

Well first of, I love the title. I might be biased though, as it sounds like a title I would come up with xD
Biased or not, it fits the track really well. I love the atmosphere in the intro. I am impressed by how well you used the held back, almost dry sound to portray such a warmly cold feel. If someone would've dropped out, I believe this track would've been a tough one to beat. I am glad you took the time to make it just in case. Even if you didn't progress, you ended up with another great composition under your belt.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work in the future.

175 Art Reviews

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

This is wonderful.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

25, Male