All 1,098 audio Reviews

The Migration The Migration

This is stunning. I'm glad I finally found a bit of time to listen to your latest works :)
Fantastic job!

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your response. :D

Tiresome Journey Tiresome Journey

I read your post. Keep up the great work despite the struggle, man! This improv is lovely <3

MrKimchi1 responds:

Ur Lovely

Memories of &amp;quot;Those Times&amp;quot; Memories of "Those Times"

This is an absolutely wonderful improvisation! I too happen to like anime, and I spend a fair amount of time watching it (at least when bingeing). Well played ^___^

C'mon, Girl C'mon, Girl

I actually really like the arrangement, and all the creative ideas, along with the progression. I think what would've improved the piece for me, is a more moderate use of compression, and a less "in your face" mix. That's rare for a track from you too! Possibly because you're not used to mixing such a high-information (including vocals) track. It sounds like there's a loss of dynamics, which likely causes that "weak transitions" thing the others mentioned. Since arrangement-wise, I can hear them make sense.

As for the melodies, the lyrics, the glitching, etc. I think it's an idea-rich piece. With some more space and noticable dynamics, I think you could perfect the piece. Those are my two cents! Good luck in the FINALE!

^____________________________________________________________________________^

johnfn responds:

^___^ <3

Conspiracy Theorem Conspiracy Theorem

A very instense track! It's a cool one for sure :)
I love all the effects too ^___^

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your review!! :)

Flow Flow

Great use of rhythm and underlying harmonies here, with the choir and the strings. The melody is very prominent in the mix, and the progression is exciting. I love it! Thank you for sharing :D

I0TA responds:

Thank you for the review dude! And thanks for listening!

Wilderness Wilderness

This is beautiful! A very dynamic and emotional piece, with great instrumentation and an apt progression. Good luck with the album!! :D

AceMantra responds:

Thanks so much! :3
I almost didn't upload it because I was so critical of it. I just hope I can get the album done on time.

We Are Heroes We Are Heroes

"Gather your strength, you're gonna need it tonight
Our enemy's here, this is the final fight"

#AppropriateLyrics

Best of luck, man! Or maybe luck is something you won't need, hehhe ;)
We shall see!
Either way, great job on the killer track :D

FinnMK responds:

Yeah, it seemed like a fitting line to have in there. Thanks a bunch!

Make a Wish (KindLing A1S1) Make a Wish (KindLing A1S1)

Well this was a fun listen!
You're so good at layering different elements in a way that makes them all work together. Even better, I love how there's kind of this back and forth between them, making for effective dynamics. Even better yet, it's at a compositional/arrangement level as well, with all the keychanges and the progression. Thanks for sharing ^___^

P.S. Gotta love them stories too!

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks a lot LSD! Layering was a key part of my strategy here— there are a lot of compositional and textural fun tidbits that aren't distinguishable when everything's going at once, but when you put them all together it works a lot better. Glad you enjoyed! :D

Love On A Tangle Love On A Tangle

Oh wow, your electronic melodies are super rad!
I'm sorry I don't have time to write a longer review now, but I think you should know that this is a super solid track. Fantastic job!

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your review dude! :) School is more important!