View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

150 Movie Reviews

This was really cool! I'm glad you uploaded something new here, as it has been a while. Keep up the great work!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

It has been a while huh! Nice to be submitting again. :)

Absolutely brilliant, as per usual.

This is brilliant.

Comick responds:

Haha I appreciate it thanks! :)

62 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,120 Audio Reviews

I love 0:21 :D

As I'm sure you recall, I'm quite the fan of ambient music :3
Like often with your ambient work, the piece gets a bit dissonant at places, but I don't mind that. There's an interesting contrast between more dry parts of the mix, and some that seem a bit wetter. I guess a few notes can feel a bit rough, like at 2:50, which I might watch out for as it can distract from the flowy ambient feel.

The ending is also a bit abrupt for an ambient piece (even if a part that's similar to the part at 0:35 gets introduced), but it gets the job done. Keep it up!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks for the review, Ale! I'm glad you're so passionate about :21. I didn't think of it as a particularly memorable part, more of as a transitory moment. I appreciate your comments about the mix, too. I actually have come to think that I need to work on making my mixes thicker. I think I've overcorrected a bit from the days when I made really wet, distorted ones. Thanks for the heads-up on 2:50. I agree about the harshness there. The ending was a little sudden, that's true. I have this weird stubborn thing where I feel like I shouldn't make a track longer than 4 minutes. I need to shake that habit. Thanks again for the review! ^_^

5/5 for the response to the first review.

(P.S. Great track, also 5/5 ;D)

Quarl responds:

I only hope that he reads it and thinks long and hard about that girl, in the arms of another man because he got on the train to nowheresville...

Gives me some energy! :D

173 Art Reviews

Yay indeed! Just got home after drinking with som friends, and I feel like I could stare at this for hours :'D

Dude, I love it! It's one of my favorites :DDD
How are you doing? Hit me up on Skype or Discord one of these days :33

I0TA responds:

Yoooooo! Awesome work on the AIM track between you and BlueOceans :3

Thanks for dropping by! :D

I like that you're playing with 3D elements again. Looks like a dream world.

I0TA responds:

Thanks for your review. Sorry that I missed this.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

23, Male