View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

148 Movie Reviews

Wonderfully hilarious, and eerily accurate in some ways!

This was really cool! I'm glad you uploaded something new here, as it has been a while. Keep up the great work!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

It has been a while huh! Nice to be submitting again. :)

Absolutely brilliant, as per usual.

59 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,070 Audio Reviews

This is one of my favourite tracks from you, probably ever! It's so atmospheric, and the energy is maintained throughout. The instruments sound so great together, and the rhythms suck the listener in. The melodies and chords are so well chosen too. I love it, thanks for sharing!!!

I0TA responds:

Thank you so much for your response :3

This was an awesome listen!

I0TA responds:

Thank you LSD!

I can imagine listening to this on loop while focusing on something else, since it's so relaxing :)

BlueOceans responds:

175 Art Reviews

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

This is wonderful.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

23, Male