View Profile LucidShadowDreamer

149 Movie Reviews

Wonderfully hilarious, and eerily accurate in some ways!

This was really cool! I'm glad you uploaded something new here, as it has been a while. Keep up the great work!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

It has been a while huh! Nice to be submitting again. :)

Absolutely brilliant, as per usual.

60 Game Reviews

Hey, this is a pretty fun little game! A bit repetitive, perhaps, but that's alright in this case, I think. I managed to get to the hearts, maybe I'll try getting further later.

Oh, btw. For the "escaping" teeth, sometimes when I click thrice really fast on the same spot, it ends up eliminating them.

xmatos responds:

Thanks, I'll look into that.

This was simple, creative and fun. I've used Stencyl to create some games too, so it's always nice to see when someone has done it well. Keep up the good work!

Oh hey, I remember this. I was part of the beta testers, quite some time ago. I think it's an interesting game with a lot of potential. I wish you luck with further projects in the future :)

MakeGamesHappen responds:

Thanks. Working on a new rendering engine. I won't be around to correspond with anyone
until that happens. Sorry I couldn't finish this. I was a bit too ambitious. But I learned a lot.
-John Mark

1,078 Audio Reviews

This is really neat! :)
Certain parts remind me a bit of Wintergatan, wheras others remind me of "Face My Fears"
Keep up the good work!

8-bitheroes responds:

Thankyou :)

Thank you for this lovely gift! ^_____^

All of the yes.

176 Art Reviews

This looks great! I'm glad you found some use for your new software :D

This looks really neat! Great work :D

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks LSD!!! :D

This is wonderful.

I exist. That'd pretty much be it. Pictures made on Paint.NET (getpaint.net) and Apophysis 7X.

24, Male